The 23rd Pslam Spoilers (airing 1//11/06)
The following spoilers are from www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php
- "Mr. Eko interrogates Charlie about the Virgin Mary statue, Claire begins to lose faith in Charlie when she discovers his secret, and Jack is an interested observer when Kate gives the recovering Sawyer a much-needed haircut." Source: ABC
- "Mr. Eko's upcoming flashback episode, titled "The 23rd Psalm," will shed more light on why the character took a 40-day vow of silence on the island. And producers promise more info on that stick. "It has its own flashback," [Damon] Lindelof quips." Source: TV Guide
- "Eko-centric." Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP
- "Master Sgt. Crystal L. Anderson was an extra in a filming of LOST in Hawaii. She played a member of a church congregation. The scene was designed to depict the mental flashback of a character in the show named Mr. Eko, played by veteran actor Adewale Akinnuowy-Agbaje. Per an interview with a local army newspaper, she says Mr. Eko is "king of the warlords" in Nigeria. He enters the church with other warlords and asks his brother, a minister in the church, to ordain him as a minister. Everyone is frightened, knowing Mr. Eko's reputation, and the church is cleared, so only two warlords, Mr. Eko and his brother, are left." Source: The Transmission
- "Guest starring are Adetokumboh McCormack as Yemi, Ronald Revels as Goldie, Pierre Olivier as Olu, Kolawolfe Obileye, Jr. as young Eko, Cynthia Charles as Nigerian woman, John Bryan as thug captain, Ellis St. Rose as priest, Moumen El Hajji as tough Moroccan, Lawrence Jones as lead soldier, Olekan Obileye as young Yemi and Achraf Marzouki as Moroccan no. 2." Source: ABC
Nov. 28-Dec. 4 TV Guide Spoilers for LOST
- Michelle Rodriguez (the actress who plays Ana Lucia) says that she called up the producers saying that "Jack and Ana Lucia are too similar". She wants Sawyer and her to get together instead because "chemistry comes when opposites attract".
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (the actor who plays Mr. Eko) said that he came up with the name Mr. Eko and the producers fell in love with it. Also, Mr. Eko's flashback will appear in a future episode titled The 23rd Psalm. It will explain why he was silent for 40 days after he killed 2 of the "others" and the producers promise more insight on his stick. Hmmmm...thinking of the title of the episode freaks me out...it has one of THE numbers!!
- Cynthia Watros (the actress who plays Libby) is supposed to be potrayed as a Hurley-type charcter according to the article. Uh.....
- Damon Lindelof (an executive producer of LOST) was asked if there would ever be any clarification of the numbers this season, and this was his reply: "Carlton [the other exec on the show] might want to punch me for saying this, but I think that question will never be answered."
- Carlton Cuse (the other exec of LOST) revealed that the reason of the plane crash will be revealed this season, and that we will find out more about the monster.
- And, finally, for all of you Charlie/Claire fans, "It's not going to turn in ways [you all] expect" says Carlton. Hmm...
More spoilers coming soon!
Just click the following link and you'll know why this is my respnse: wow.
- Next Episode 1/11/06 - Episode 210: The 23rd Psalm AND Revelations
- 1/18/06 - Episode 211: The Hunting Party
- 1/25/06 - Episode 212: Fire + Water
- 2/1/06 - Episode 213: Admissions
Boo hoo! No LOST till January 11 :(