It's a great place to catch up with LOST! Not only do they have dowloadable episodes, but they have free Podcasts which are talk shows that come in every category imaginable! Here are a couple of LOST Podcasts:
You can get them from iTunes and they update frequently!
iTunes Episode Downloading
iTunes is a great place for dowloading episodes of LOST. You can either buy an episode that you missed (they charge $1.99 per episode) or buy the whole first season to catch up. If you don't already have iTunes, here's how to get it and an episode:
- Go to http://www.apple.com/itunes/
- When you get to that page, you will see a big advertisement in the middle of the screen that says at the top "iTunes 6". In that ad, you will see a button that says "Free Download". Click on it.
- Then you will see a page that says "Download now." Select if you have Mac or Windows.
- Check off the boxes if desired and fill in you e-mail if desired.
- Then, click the button that says "Download iTunes - Free".
- Then you will get a window that says "Do you want to run or save this file?" Click "Run".
- Now this will start to dowload iTunes. It may take a few minutes.
- When download is complete, a window will pop up saying "Do you want to run this software?" Click "Run". This will start to complete the process.
- Then you will get a window for choosing a language. Choose your language desired. Another completion in the process will occur.
- A window that says "Welcome to iTunes 6 Installer" will pop up. Click "Next".
- A window that says "License Agreement" will pop up. Read the terms and conditions and then click on the bubble that says "I accept...". Then click "Next".
- A window that says "About iTunes" will pop up. Read the text and then press "Next".
- A "Setup Type" Window will appear. Check off the desired boxes and then click "Next".
- A "Choose Destination and Location" window will pop up. Browse for your desired folder and then click "Next".
- An ad might show up. Just click "Next".
- A "Setup Status" window will appear. Let it do its thing and when it's done, an "Installation Successful" window will pop up. Click "Finsh".
- Now you're free to go to iTunes!
- Once on iTune, click on "Music Store" on the side bar.
- Once there, there will be a section on the left of the window that is titled "Inside the Music Store". In that section, there will be a button that says "TV Shows". Click
- Once there, you will see a section for LOST. Click on it.
- There you are! Dowload as many as you want! Enjoy!